VIPWorks is a partnership between ASD Adult Achievement Center and Bright Feats.
We offer a vocational “Skills Lab” training program to include on-the-job experience working in a variety of computer programs and other technology-related disciplines. The program encompasses print and digital production skills, problem solving skills, entrepreneurship skills, career readiness, developing communication skills for employment, successfully completing identified tasks in appropriate time, and interpersonal skills such as making eye contact and social thinking in the workplace.
VIPworks is the Bright Feats employment training program! Participants actually learn and do the work of Bright Feats. Participants . . .
- add and revise the directory details
- format the directory details into our print magazines
- create video promotions & social posts
- create templates and update details on our website
- prepare our publications for delivery to public schools and community locations and more!
Services provided by our talented team